Friday, January 2, 2009

The secret literary life of George W. Bush




(When I read this article, I almost puked.

Here's Karl Rove, Bush's Brain, and the man that probably arranged for George Bush to steal two elections, telling his "choir" that George Bush actually has read hundreds of books. The "secret library" is so secret that even George didn't know it existed.

The only books I can see George Bush reading is "My Pet Goat" or other books published for readers between Kindergarten to 3rd grade.

A person who has read hundreds of books would not sound like an idiot when being interviewed by the press. As far as his university years, he graduated with a C Average from Yale and was admitted to both Yale and Harvard only because his father "pulled strings".

Lately, it has been leaked that Mr. Bush has been "off the wagon" for some time, if not for the entire 8 years. When would he have time to read if he goes to bed early, drunk, so he can look sober and presentable for the US public inn the morning?

The bull we've been fed by this administration and about George Bush is beyond comprehension. - Chimpplanet)



#####

1 comment:

jadedj said...

Yes I read this absurd article also, Chimp. It failed to mention that most of the books only had pictures in them...kinda like my 5 year old's books..except my 5 year old can form complete sentences...without prompting.

The article I read said Rove claims he and Bush had a book reading contest and that he, Rove read 10 books a week. George could only manage
7 per week. What unadulterated bat shit. I'm a fast reader and read every night...there is no way I could read 7 books per week

If anyone buys into this complete re-invention of George W. Bush...they are fucking idiots.