Sunday, January 11, 2009

No Man Is Above The Law - Not Even Ex-Dictator Bush

#####

Bush, 30 Officials, To Be Named In Complaint On Torture To Go To Obama Administration


President Bush and his aides repeatedly ignored warnings that their torture plans were illegal from high State Department officials as well as the nation’s top uniformed legal officers, the Judge Advocates General of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, a new published report states.


*******************

"Obama, don't you dare listen to these terrorists. I still have lots of pull inside the CIA. Remember, my Pappy was head of the CIA once. Besides, as a last secret act, I forgave myself for any and all crimes me and my buddies committed while I was president. I have immunity! I'm above the law! I am the law!" Official White Horse Souse



#####

No comments: