Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cheney Claims NK Has Uranium-Based Nuke Program

#####

U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney said, “It looks like (North Koreans) have a continuing, ongoing program to produce highly enriched uranium, in addition to what they were doing in Yongbyon at their plutonium reactor," Yonhap News reported Saturday citing a transcript released by the vice president's office.

****************

"I want President Obama to invade North Korea immediately after taking office on January 20th. I also want him yo invade Iran at the same time and I expect him to find and capture Osama bin Laden in a week's time. Of course, I expect him to also fix the US economy that was ruined by Bill Clinton. Would you call the DC Madam and make an appointment for me? She's dead? Oh, I forgot she was suicided." - Offcial Office of the President of Vice Souse



#####

No comments: