Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Navy Yard Shooter Just Had with record of mental illness Security Clearance Updated 2 Months Ago (VIDEO)




Where was all the NSA spying info about the DC Navy Yard shooter when he was given security clearance?  (VIDEO)

Why was someone with a record of mental illness, upset with the Navy and with criminal charges given security clearance?  (VIDEO)












US Department of Defense  Whistleblower Exposes MK Ultra: Mind Control  used to control Black Americans (VIDEO)





Robert Conners will probably never be heard of or from again after today as he will be DISAPPEARED by the CIA and DoD   (VIDEO)


The man who made this video will probably disappear as CIA & Pentagon go to his home and GRAB HIM !!! (VIDEO) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Navy Gunman Acquired Rifle Once On The Base (He did not buy the AR-15 like Piers Morgan LIED) (VIDEO)
 





To all the politicians, media mouth pieces, and ignorant people using this shooting at the NAVY yard to call for "assault weapons bans" I suggest you check the facts before opening your mouths.

As an example, when CNN mouth piece Piers Morgan said on air, on 09/16/2013, that it is, and I quote "a fact" the navy shooter purchased an AR-15, and then went on his rampage. He is absolutely lying to you. The rifle came from the base, the perp only had a shotgun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BREAKING! Navy Yard Shooter Was Being Treated For "SERIOUS Mental Illness" (VIDEO)
 
The Navy Yard Shooter was being treated for "serious" mental illness and was "hearing voices"  (VIDEO)

The Navy Yard Shooter sounds like an MKUltra experiment gone wrong or maybe gone right, depending (VIDEO)
Was this another black flag operation to take our minds off Obama Syria blunder and to take our guns away? (VIDEO)
 

 


My experiences with MK Ultra and how it's damaged my life

Lately I've been noticing some things that I find really strange. When I was 14 (now I'm 23), I started noticing hearing a voice in my head. It wasn't my voice. It didn't even sound like me. And I ruled it out as an "audio hallucination" because I heard it in my head, not outside of my head like big pharma defines as a hallucination.

As years went by, it (VOICES IN MY HEAD) started getting worse. Telling me I'm a piece of shit. Telling me that all of the spiritual feelings and vibrations I was getting in tune with were wrong. That I was crazy. That I needed to start following the program or I was going to end up in a psyche ward and live there for the rest of my life because what I was thinking was crazy and it wasn't based in reality. Whatever it defined as "reality."

MORE:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2162765/pg1
 
 
 

No comments: