Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flu Vaccine Might Prevent The Flu But Also Kill You

~





Doctors are being urged to watch for cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare nerve disorder, as the new swine flu vaccine is introduced in October.

Guillain-Barre syndrome which attacks the nervous system and can cause paralysis and death is linked to infections like flu but it has also been suggested a previous swine flu vaccine had caused cases of the disease in America in the 1970s.




Main Page for PLANET OF THE CHIMPS #2






~

1 comment:

Sunny said...

This is so scarey for myself.... as I have a low and sometimes zero immune system because of two medications I have to take.

I'll be certain to die if I'd catch the swineflu. According to your article here, I'll have a not so great of a chance of living, but it's better than getting the swineflu.