Tuesday, September 17, 2013

BREAKING! Navy Yard Shooter Was Being Treated For "SERIOUS Mental Illness" (VIDEO)



The Navy Yard Shooter was being treated for "serious" mental illness and was "hearing voices"  (VIDEO)

The Navy Yard Shooter sounds like an MKUltra experiment gone wrong or maybe gone right, depending (VIDEO)

Was this another black flag operation to take our minds off Obama Syria blunder and to take our guns away? (VIDEO)








My experiences with MK Ultra and how it's damaged my life

Lately I've been noticing some things that I find really strange. When I was 14 (now I'm 23), I started noticing hearing a voice in my head. It wasn't my voice. It didn't even sound like me. And I ruled it out as an "audio hallucination" because I heard it in my head, not outside of my head like big pharma defines as a hallucination.

As years went by, it (VOICES IN MY HEAD) started getting worse. Telling me I'm a piece of shit. Telling me that all of the spiritual feelings and vibrations I was getting in tune with were wrong. That I was crazy. That I needed to start following the program or I was going to end up in a psyche ward and live there for the rest of my life because what I was thinking was crazy and it wasn't based in reality. Whatever it defined as "reality."

MORE: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2162765/pg1




No comments: