Sunday, March 24, 2013

Police spend FOUR WEEKS tracking down mother, 45, after she made Facebook joke about egging UK PM

 
 
 


 

Police spent four weeks tracking down a mother who joked on Facebook about throwing an egg at David Cameron, it has today been claimed.

Debra Burt said that she made the remark after becoming frustrated with government cuts.

The 45-year-old from Ramsgate, Kent, wrote:

'Cameron - I'd like to egg him' on a friend's Facebook timeline, during a conversation about the UK Prime Minister's visit to Kent last week to witness the Archbishop of Canterbury being sworn in.

She told the Sun she felt as if the police had been snooping on her.

She said: 'I’m not a terrorist. I’m just a middle-aged woman who made a jokey remark. I’d like to chuck an egg at him but I’d never do it. I’m just unhappy I can’t find more work.'

MORE:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298341/Police-spend-FOUR-WEEKS-tracking-mother-45-Facebook-joke-egging-PM.html



No comments: