Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Victory for Assange, Epstein Alive, Barr & Durham, Trudeau Wins, Disney Arrest




 
 
 
Australia has betrayed him. Our WW2 Diggers would be shocked. I cannot wait until l see him free & thank you Beloved President Trump & people of USA for not forgetting about him & Chelsie Manning. Love from Australia. 🌹R.S.
 
May I humbly suggest that you not be so open about your location, travel plans, etc. You may have no fear, but collateral damage is nothing but cover for the deep state. M.W.
 
Psalm 141 5. Let a righteous man strike me – that is a kindness; let him rebuke me – that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. For my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers. 6. Their rulers will be thrown down from the cliffs and the wicked will learn my words were well spoken.
 
 

No comments: