Tuesday, October 29, 2019

REPOST: Seattle False Flag Event on November 3, 2019? / Predictive Programming or Coincidence?




Is this one of the reasons for the Marine call-up and the UN Troops being put on alert ?  Is the Deep State going to do a False Flag on Seattle and blame it on Iran to trigger WW 3 or somehow use it to unseat POTUS ?  Who stands to profit from this one ?
 
 
(Note :The tag along video player and/or randomly inserted ad blocks or statements/links are not part of this article. They are aggravating and a hindrance to the continuity of the article.  I apologize for the aggravation. I have no control over their placement in the body of this article.)
 
 




Note:  
I do not necessarily endorse any products or services mentioned in these videos, on this web site or in any subsequent written material by the original authors of the presented material or this web site. I do not condone the use of any type of “inserted” advertising or p/u players into the body of an article, that is the site owner’s practice, not mine.  I do not intend to, nor do I, derive any profits or income from posting this material.
 
I may not agree with everything presented in this material , however I have probably found that there is sufficient valuable information to justify bringing it forward for you to sift through in order to expand your awareness and to trigger your desire to dig deeper to learn more about the subject matter presented. 
 
My posts are not meant to be polished works, they are more utilitarian, meant to be a gathering of data/info loosely pulled together to become a starting point for further investigation and research. Consider it more like semi-processed mined dirt, something still requiring further sifting to extract it’s wealth.
 
I do not make any claims of being the original creator or owner of the material that I generally post. My sole intent is to share and pass on information that has contributed to my awakening process.  I will normally print my two cents worth in “green” so as to distinguish it from the original author/creator of the posted material.
 
I present this material for educational, informational, and research purposes only. It is not my intent to maliciously attack nor offend anybody (unless you are a Luciferian Swamp Dweller), so please develop a thicker skin, realize it is not my intent to insult, forgive me, shed it like water off a duck’s back and move on, a better person.   The material is presented for your edification, you filter it as you see fit according to your perspective. May God’s blessings and wisdom be upon you.
 
 
 
SOURCE
 
 
 

1 comment:

maragallery said...

I'm taking this threat seriously since I found out that there will be a nuclear mass casualty drill held in Seattle on the 3 of November.
They held drills that were identical to the real attacks on 9/11 and on 7/7 in London. Here is a link to the drill, where they pay crisis actors 311$ for their participation.
https://crisisactorlistings.blogspot.com/2019/10/casualty-roleplayers-wanted-november-2.html