Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Donald Trump's Second Coded Message (November 3rd): Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi 'Died Like A Dog'







Of course just as I was finished editing this video the PTB announced that one of the dog’s (a Belgian Malinois) that was used in ‘cornering’ al-Baghdadi was injured during his confrontation with the ISIS kingpin. Just more heart strings to tug on. Apparently the Dog’s name is classfied and can’t be released. What a joke.

In my previous video I showed you how the killing of ISIS (alleged) ring leade Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi connected to our algorithm of Settle November 3rd. Thanks to many of my viewers and researchers who threw me back on the Gematrinator where I found another crazy link to Seattle November 3rd and I am continually amazed at how I and you the viewers lead me down these rabbit Holes. I am not sure whether it will be in Seattle or not, but Trumps message of killing Baghdadi has set-off major ‘flags’ with me as to why we need to keep an eye on this upcoming Sunday’s date of November 3rd.



Donald Trump’s Coded ’11/3′ Message in the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ISIS Killing

No comments: