Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Da List 3 (Presidential Lies) (VIDEO)







This is Da List a show I do on my radio M-F 5-6pm eastern on UnboundRadio.com Today's topic: Presidential Lies. *WORDS: I am not a crook, Nobody is trying to take your gun
yellow cake, yellow cake, yellow cake you all had better run

I will lower your premiums by $2500 per family per year
No earmarks, No earmarks you need not fear

Read my lips, no more taxes, I do solemnly swear
Its what the American people want, Its what the american people need, I Do I Do I Do really care

They used chemical weapons, Those charges are utterly false
I will protect and defend the Constitution, I'm on it. I'm the Boss

We were attacked by the north Vietnamese in the gulf of Tonkin today
This will not be another Vietnam, I did not have sexual relations persay

Both privately and publicly I continued to call for the end of our economic blockade against the Cuban people" See
We did not -- repeat -- did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages -- nor will we.

There will be no lobbyists in my White House, We wont touch your pention
I repeat now that the United States intends no Cuba military intervention

We don't tout our trophies, Remember the Maine
No ones reading your emails, We were attacked by Spain

I'll be "happy" to sit and talk to the 9/11 commission, we'll chat,
I cant recall, I just found out, You didn't build that,

They are massing Weapons of mass destruction,The first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, a military base.
And these are just name a few lies that we've had to face!

And the madness goes on and on and on and with that I have no doubt,
but thats all the time we got for Da list Im changedachannel and I'm out!




No comments: