Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Govts threats to journalists 'signalling rise of fascism' - WikiLeaks (VIDEO)








First they came for WikiLeaks and we did nothing.  Then they came for the mainstream journalists... (VIDEO)



The Guardian's editor Alan Rusbridger said that UK authorities raided the paper's London office to destroy hard drives in a bid to stop further damaging publications. He also said that intelligence officials from the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) had told him that he had the option of handing over all the classified documents or seeing the newspaper's hard drives destroyed. For more RT talks to WikiLeaks spokesperson, Kristinn Hrafnsson.

READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/r3h3z0







FIRST THEY CAME ...



First they came for the whistleblowers,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Edward Snowden or Bradley Manning.



Then they came for WikiLeaks,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Julian Assange.



Then they came for the jpurnalists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Glenn Greenwald.



Then they came for me,

and there was no one left to speak for me.



No comments: