Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fox News Guest Says She Went to Heaven and Smelled God (VIDEO)




FOX News acts like they believe drugged lady who claims to have visited heaven (maybe she landed in a Twinkie factory?) (VIDEO)








"A guest on Tuesday's edition of "Fox and Friends" claims she smelled God during a recent near-death experience.

"I saw an immense brightness. A brightness I could feel, touch, taste, hear, smell that infused me." Not like I had five senses but more like I had 500 senses," Crystal McVea, author of a new e-book, "Waking Up in Heaven: A True Story of Brokenness, Heaven, and Life Again," told Fox host Gretchen Carlson."*

Fox News interviewed a woman who claims to have went to heaven, but she was only allowed to remember a few things when she returned to earth, even though she broke the 10 Commandments. And the interview was taken seriously. Cenk Uygur breaks down what she said, and what it implies about religion.



No comments: