Thursday, December 22, 2011

Young Computer Literate Americans Don't give A Crap About The New USSA Police State

~










By Chimp


As a Liberal blogger, I have posted almost 10,000 articles covering every aspect of American politics and the US government tuning more and more into a fascist dictatorship, assassinating Americans, detaining Americans with no charges or trials and torturing Americans. All the methods we abhorred when done by the Soviet Union and other dictatorships.

Yet, when I check my blog's stats, the most popularly read articles, of almost 10,000, are:

Bulge In George W. Bush’s Pants Means 9/11 Is Just Around the Corner!

Did Chelsea Clinton Get Plastic Surgery Before Wedding?

Oh, Shucks. Michele Bachmann says she won't mud-wrestle Sarah Palin


Makes you wonder.






~

2 comments:

Sunny said...

AND I DID NOT READ ANY OF THOSE THREE ARTICLES....CONGRATS ON 10,000 POSTS. I WON'T EVER GET THAT FAR BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE BLOGGING ANYMORE. I PLAN ON *NOT* WASTING THE TIME I HAVE LEFT, LAYING MY LIFE OUT THERE TO THE WORLD.

Chimp said...

Meryy Christmas Sunny!!! Enjoy the wonderful gift you got for this Christmas!