Wednesday, December 21, 2011

AIDS Hoax-10 reasons HIV is not the cause of AIDS (VIDEO)

~








“The HIV hypothesis of AIDS is the biggest scientific, medical blunder of the 20th Century. The evidence is overwhelming that AIDS is not contagious, sexually transmitted, or caused by HIV. The physicians who know or suspect the truth are embarrassed or afraid to admit that the HIV tests are absurd and should be outlawed, and that the anti-HIV drugs are injuring and killing people.”

Mail & Guardian, Johannesburg, SA, Jan 24, 2001






~

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great man, a great thanks to Priest Salami the man that bring me out of this sorrow this is the man that can as well help the world, on this diseases I can remember 5 year ago when I was searching for cure, and how I have spent much money and I finally lost hope due to my conduction I have to put my hope on god, lucky to me last week here I was on the internet, check on how many year I can spent on earth then I see a comment about this great man Priest Salami what a lucky day for me and today am giving my testimony about him I have never believe there is cure at all, but this man just want me to give him a try, if he cannot do it I will know his is not Priest Salami that he have been doing this cure for more than many year now I put my hope on him and also my dear god but today am very happy to give this story to you all, it all happen when I was 23 year well because of this disease I can get married and very happy today am now negative I can get married now to my fellow people that is on my shoes this the good way to say bye to this diseases HIV/AIDS contact this man now purenaturalhealer@gmail.com. or whatsapp him +2348105150446 and i pray that he will help you also. All thanks to Priest Salami