Friday, June 18, 2010

GoPet scooter - 25 miles on a full electric charge and up to 16 MPH

~




PRICE: $900 to $1200







The GoPet comes with basket and optional trailer - ideal for shopping or long days out. An optional seat is also available.

GoPet is a three-wheeled electric vehicle that's easy to ride and eco-friendly.

It has a top speed of 16mph and can travel 25 miles on 10 cents worth of electricity courtesy of its 48V, 350W front hub direct drive motor, say the manufacturers.

Recharging the GoPet takes four-six hours with a 110V smart charger that turns off when the battery is completely charged.













~

2 comments:

Sunny said...

ON THE TOP VIDEO, I WATCHED ALL OF THEM! I LOVED THE ONE WITH THE GUY IN BLUE SHIRT DOING DOUBLES! LOL ! THE GUY DOING TRICKS WAS COOL TOO!

AND DID YA SEE THAT ONE WHERE THE 3 WHEEL HAS A SEAT? COOL!

I ALREADY WATCHED THE GO=PET ONE IN MY YOUTUBE :)

I HOPE TO BUY A GO-PET. I THINK THE ZAPPY IS MOST HIGHER PRICED. THAN THE GO-PET

Chimp said...

Price was a bit higher than I thought.