Monday, March 30, 2020

REPOST: 'They knew 9/11 was coming' Twin Towers cameraman claims he’s got proof the George W Bush administration was behind terror attacks

Man says the most suspicious thing is what happened to building seven at the World Trade Center

A man who was accused of shooting his wife believes he has proof the attack on the World Trade Center's Twin Towers on September 11 is linked to the George Bush administration.

Kurt Sonnenfeld was working for the US Federal Emergency Management Agency, an organisation tied to the US Department of Homeland Security, when the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center took place.

After the planes crashed into the building, Kurt was given unrestricted access to ground zero - the site where the buildings once stood.

Armed with camera gear, the 39-year-old was asked to film everything he saw.

His documented evidence was supposed to form part of a report about what happened - but he never handed back the footage.

His life began to unravel in the following months and years, leading to the death of his wife.

She was found dead on a couch in the home the pair shared with a bullet wound to the back of the head.

Fifteen years later, the now-54-year-old is on the run in Argentina.
The US government wants him back in the country.
Officially, they say he’s wanted over the murder of his wife, but he believes it’s something far more sinister.
He says they want to silence him over what he saw beneath World Trade Center 6, evidence he is convinced paints the Bush Administration as big players in the deadliest attack on American soil.
As police arrived at Kurt’s home, they heard him utter the words “I can’t believe she shot herself”.
When they gained access to the couple’s home on New Year’s Eve in 2002, it was obvious that Kurt had been drinking.
He had blood on his hands and alcohol on his breath, police told GQ.
They said in an upstairs room they found Nancy in red underwear, still breathing, but barely.
They rushed her to hospital with part of the bullet still protruding from the back of her skull.
She died, aged 36, the following morning.


No comments: