Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New World is NOW (VIDEO)









THERE IS NO PAST.
THERE IS NO FUTURE.
THERE'S ONLY NOW.
THE FUTURE NEVER COMES.
IT'S ALWAYS NOW.


SEE ALSO
NOW here now (video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQrMYEf3jU&feature=channel&list=UL


now = physical realty loop 1 second or less
true = personal physical experience of now
false = imagination of anything beyond now
true/false = perfect balance
know = true (I know this moment of now)
believe = false (to have doubt, being not sure)

Being aware of now without distraction one can see everything always lines up perfectly, like looking in a mirror, the idea of something being a coincidence applies when things line up once in a while, but this idea of a "coincidence" happens so many times within 1 day of NOW awareness that the word "coincidence" is replaced by the word "reflection", a reflection is being able to accept it and move on, simply being now rather than trying to explain it and become lost in the information

I use the word "we", "us", and "they" only when referring to other beings in my experienced physical reality, not imaginary people in the imaginary idea of a world. To describe that which is outside my physical reality I say "world".. but in my mind the definition of "world" is the same as the definition of "whirled", so the world to me is what happens after I experience my physical reality, like smoke from the muffler of a car. I am the whirl, and I am whirling in this moment of now, and any time beyond this moment is the whirled, or "world" for those who are imagined to be in it.

I live in my moment of now, all the information in my mind has to do with me and my personal physical experience of life, this is the path I am on, and it's perfect for me... as such, I give no attention to external ideas, news, religions, or science, nor do I care about names of people or places that can only exist as imaginary information

awareness is an experience I know, I know I am aware, it's not something I believe, however, if you told me you were aware, I would be required to believe it, because the only awareness I can know is my own. If you disagree with me, I accept your way of being as right for you, and I do not wish to impose my way of being onto you. I am your opposite, and we balance each other out... it's perfect

Reality is my five sense physical experience limitation reflecting physical MATTER in my NOW, and my imagination is infinite, timeless, in-formation in darkness that does not reflect MATTER until I experience it in my NOW. Experience is matter, and knowledge is fantasy. To learn is to teach myself limitations. Anything I learn about my world and accept as truth is my limitation.

My physical experience is my truth, and everything else is just a story, without me, nothing can exist... so nothing does exist without me, and with me everything is. Having a plan is being afraid to succeed. The best way of being is to accept that the world is perfect the way it is now, and any changes that happen is a change in the right direction, for me.

Looking at my physical reality I can see that I am always physically in the center of my self (self = me and everything physically around me), so being a self centered mind is in aliment with my physical reality. I am all about nothing, because something always ends, and nothing lasts forever. The word "illusion" comes from the energy of fear, so I prefer to use the word "reflection". (divine/divided = I/ALL)

Light IS the acceptance of truth and clarity, and darkness IS being addicted to lies and confusion. Positive is space and negative is time, space is freedom and time is money. I am the only one experiencing my life, the being who is aware of my thoughts, emotions, and five senses, these are my seven modes of life. ETERNAL = everything and nothing, all at the same time.

ON = O(source) + N(energy flowing)
OFF = O(source) + FF(energy flow broken)
IS = the balancing point between ON and OFF

A = pyramid with capstone
B = wings flying like Bird, Bee, Brain, Bug, Bat, Balance, and Butterfly
C = third letter, 3rd Eye to see A and B




No comments: