Sunday, July 17, 2011

Movie Review: Sarah Palin Looks Defeatable in The Undefeated

~






"I'm undefeated! I did not loose the election in 2008. I did not quit as governor of Alaska. I did not quit halfway on my mystery tour. I did not quit any of the five colleges I attended. I have a perfect record! Ask my neighbor President Putin over in Russia or my ally in North Korea or the greatest prisoner of war ever, John McCain."








The movie does omit some stuff. We get, for example, Palin’s five stones but not her five colleges. Her husband’s separatist affiliations go unmentioned, along with his role behind the scenes in her administration.

Triumphal clips of her vice-presidential nomination speech do not include her most famous line (and lie), that she said no to the Bridge to Nowhere.

There’s no reference to seeing Russia from her house or her inability to name a single Supreme Court decision other than Roe v. Wade.

Don’t expect to hear about her firing of the Alaska Public Safety director who refused to dump Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, who was involved in a child-custody dispute with Palin’s sister … or the bi-partisan commission that found she’d flouted state ethics rules … or her final days as governor, when a huge majority of ordinary, hardworking people disapproved of the job she was doing.







Critics savage Palin film as audiences stay away in drovesMore Here







Palin Compares Herself to Reagan More here







~

No comments: