Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dubya sticking with the "didn't want to scare the kiddies" excuse for sitting on his ass with his eyes glazed over as country was attacked.

~





"In reality, I still had a hangover from the beer binge I went on the night before. Can't you see it in the picture? Yeah, the eyes glazed over! I figured, dealing with these dumb kids would be the safest thing to do after drinking and coking. Shit, I forgot all about the 9/11 thing. My handlers should have reminded me."







Ten years later, Bush said he could see the news media at the back of the classroom getting the news on their own cellphones "and it was like watching a silent movie."

Bush said he quickly realized that a lot of people beyond the classroom would be watching for his reaction.

"So I made the decision not to jump up immediately and leave the classroom. I didn't want to rattle the kids. I wanted to project a sense of calm," he said of his decision to remain seated and silent.

"I had been in enough crises to know that the first thing a leader has to do is to project calm," he added.






453 Words Google Will Not Let You Type On WHAT DO YOU LOVE (Completel List Here)







~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who really did it?
9/11 and Israel, here:
http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000190526

Anonymous said...

"I'll be right out as soon as I find out what happens to the goat."