Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cop threatens to kill concealed carry gun owner during routine traffic stop

~










In the remaining ten minutes of the video, William is subjected to abuse that borders on the criminal. The officer screams:

I could blast you in the mouth right now! I’m so close to caving in your goddam head. You f--k with me! You’re just a stupid human being!

F--king talking to me with a goddam gun! You want me to pull mine and stick it to your head? … I tell you what I should have done. As soon as I saw your gun I should have taken two steps back, pulled my Glock 40 and put ten bullets in you’re a-- and let you drop. And I wouldn’t have lost any sleep!






Cops Caught Committing Police Brutality On Video Say They're Entitled To Governmental Immunity (VIDEO)






~

3 comments:

jadedj said...

This officer has no business being a policeman. His cool factor is zero, and he lets his opinion get in the way of his duty. I hope he got fired...but I doubt it.

On the other hand, I have never liked these damned concealed weapon laws. In fact I don't like the idea of ordinary citizens carrying weapons in whatever fashion. They serve no purpose other than macho bullshit imagery.

Chimp said...

I never understood why in some places they want peoplke to carry guns in bars. If drinking and driving doesn't work, how about drinking and shooting. Dick Cheney is a good example of this.

jadedj said...

No kidding.