Wednesday, July 24, 2019

New Project Veritas Drop: Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera and Exposes Google








 Insider: “It’s time to decide, do we run the technology, does the technology run us?”

“I really don’t buy the idea that big tech is politically neutral.”


“Are we going to just let the biggest tech companies decide who wins every election from now on?”


“I look at search and I look at Google News and I see what it’s doing and I see Google executives go to Congress and say that it’s not manipulated. It’s not political. And I’m just so sure that’s not true.”


” I’ve been coding since I was ten. I have a PhD, I have five years’ experience at Google I just know how algorithms are. They don’t write themselves. We write them to do what we want them to do.”



VIDEO: www.projectveritas.com/2019/07/24/current-sr-google-engineer-goes-public-on-camera-tech-is-dangerous-taking-sides



You can follow the brave Google insider here:
twitter.com/coppola_gregory – gab.com/GregCoppola – gregcoppola.me/
i.redd.it/dyy4ulwq48c31.png


SOURCE

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/new-project-veritas-drop-current-sr-google-engineer-goes-public-on-camera-and-exposes-google/


No comments: