Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DHS Source: "It's Going Hot"- Obama Fase Flag Coming!! (VIDEO)


...








"It's going hot." Those were the ominous opening and closing words from my source inside the Department of Homeland Security in two separate contacts we had within the last 72 hours. Readers to this website and listeners to my radio program know this source as "Rosebud," a source with access to high levels within the DHS administration.

I asked my source for details. "What exactly is the plan? Can you give me specific details? How do you know about this plan 'going hot?'"

"Okay, from what I've been able to learn, there have been a couple different plans or scenarios developed, ready to be implemented at a moment's notice, but each are distinctly different in nature and timing." stated my source. "This is done for a few reasons. Look how the weather changed the plans for [Vice-President Joe] Biden's visit to Tampa. That's just one example. They've got contingencies. They are watching the poll numbers. They are closely monitoring public sentiment. But the objective of the plan i...






...

No comments: