Thursday, May 31, 2012

Windows 8 May Have More Problems Than The Catastrophic Vista

...










Microsoft's Windows 8 Release Preview looks to hit on May 31

Microsoft may be set to deliver the near-final release preview of Windows 8 to testers as early as May 31, according to an accidentally posted blog entry.



WRH Commentary:

'Accident' my ASCII! This is pure PR buzz creation. Microsoft may find people refusing to buy their newest bloatware due to the EULA which forbids joining class-action lawsuits against Microsoft, a sure indicator that W8 is being released with even more problems than Vista!

However, I would suggest that in an age where corporate spending is considered protected free speech under the First Amendment, I would argue that a class-action lawsuit is likewise a public expression against poor quality software and thus is also protected speech under the First Amendment.


MORE HERE





...

2 comments:

Sunny said...

And, also Explorer9 is bad and my new lappy installed without my permission, I think this is the main cause of all the known problem ( issues) I have had today, including hackers trying to take over AND 2 viruses after just doing a set-up.Makes a person want to get rid of all techy stuff.

Chimp said...

Sorry you had such a terrible day Sunny!