Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Israel Used 'Incredible Violence' Against Gaza Aid Flotilla, Says UN Human Rights Council

~




Click to enlarge



The sharply critical report found there was "clear evidence to support prosecutions" against Israel for "wilful killing" and torture committed in the raid on the flotilla on May 31. Nine activists on a Turkish ship were killed as they attempted to breach the Israeli naval blockade of Gaza.

However, Israel brushed aside the findings of the UN Human Rights Council, which it has consistently denounced as biased against the Jewish state.




"Blah blah Nazis blah blah anti-Semite blah blah blah Jew-haters blah blah Hitler blah blah Holocaust blah blah!" -- Israel



"La la la la I cannot hear you I have fingers in my ears my eyes are shut I am not listening to you la la la la..." -- Israel






~

No comments: