Friday, April 17, 2009

How Big Was It?

~




"Ask anyone, it is at least this big, no kidding."





"I was with him for over 8 years, and it was no bigger than this."





"He showed it to me when I was thinking of impoeaching him and it was this big."





"He let me touch it once or twice. It was about this big."






"Condi only saw it in the dark and it was no bigger than this."





"He showed it to me when he was drunk once and it was this bitg."





I saw it in Iraq once and it was about this big."





"I saw it during the campaign and it was about this size."





"Yeah, he showed it to me too and it was aboit this big."





"Ah, screw you all. Ask the German Chancellor, she'll tell you the truth."





"It was so small, I could hardly see it."




~

1 comment:

Chimp said...

You know they are talking about Bush's appendix scar, right?