PLANET OF THE CHIMPS #2

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TSA Employees Getting Cancer from the Body Scanners is Nothing More than Poetic Justice

~









The reason why I will not work for the TSA is out of self-respect.

I rather eat out of a dumpster and keep my morality in place because my parents had to show me to know better about what is right from wrong.

I can remember when I was in the Army serving as a combat medic during the Cold War.

I was taught the principles of the Nuremberg trials saying” I was just following orders” is not a viable defense to do what is immorally wrong and get away with it.

Only people without a conscience can do this job.






~





~
Chimp at 6:51 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Chimp
United States
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.