Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Week's Late-Night Laughs

~



"I am laughing, dammit! Go f*ck yourselves! Ha, ha ha."






They found a 47 million-year-old fossil that they think may be the missing link between man and ape. And I thought, "Wait a minute -- I thought that was the governor of California?"

- - -

Dick Cheney gave a speech on terror. I guess it was well received. He was so excited he went outside and waterboarded people.

- - -

I can't believe Dick Cheney. He keeps giving speeches, and he's appearing on TV news shows. It's like he thinks he's still president.

- - -

Former vice-president Dick Cheney's been in the news a lot, attacking Obama. For eight years, he never said two words, now he's like Regis.

- - -

He's making so many speeches lately, I'm starting to think he's not dead.

MORE




~

No comments: